Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Goodbye!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Little Noo, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Little Noo

Little Noo Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Healthy Eating
    just popped in to say that im afraid i am leaving slimfast for the time being - im just finding it impossible to do whilst im doing my exams and as have less than a stone to lose im not gonna put pressure on myself by dieting and doing exams at the same time! i may be back after my exams have finished in three weeks time but i may just go for healthy eating - i think i know enough about nutrition now to make sensible decisions. il prob still use the same cals as slimfast tho. until then i am not going overboard - but im not going to stress either!

its nice to see some new faces and well done to everyone's great loses at the moment!! i will be lurking around so il pop in every now and again! good luck eveyone!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi and goodbye darling. think you're right in leaving it while you've got your exams and haven't got that much to lose. hope everything goes well and celebrate when they're finished x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.