Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

goodlife vegi products

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by chill11, 16 November 2011 Social URL.

1. chill11

chill11 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi does anyone know any syn value of any of the gooodlife range vegi foods? I see a few different bits in asda today but didnt buy them so dont have all the nutritional values.I think they were spinach and lentil grills,mushroom kiev with a tomato filling not totally sure what the filling was called,and a something wedge (bit like a samosa it said).Sorry its a bit vague i ll try and write them down next time lol!!!Cant find goodlife on here anywhere x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chill11

chill11 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    bumped!!! any ideas preety please??!!!!!

4. tracey179

tracey179 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi chill11 are u sure its goodlife stuff cos i cant find anything

5. chill11

chill11 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Tracey yeah def goodlife i ve found the mushroom and veg kievs on asda website.goodlife dont have the new things on theirs!hope this helps...will look for the others too. looking at the cals though surely the k cal and k j are round the wrong way? Thanks for any help x

<H4>Ingredients

Water , Wheat Flour , Mushroom & Tomato Sauce (14%) , Dried Potato , Rapeseed Oil , Brown Rice , Spinach , Onion , Soya Bean , Rice Flour , Mushroom , Wild Mushroom (3%) (Wild Mushroom Powder, Chanterelle Mushroom, Black Trumpet Mushroom, Cep Mushroom) , Petit Pois , Couscous , Sweetcorn , Red Bell Pepper , Coriander Powder , Cumin , Salt , Yeast Extract , Yeast , Parsley , Mushroom & Tomato Sauce contains: Tomato (34%), Water, Prune Puree, Onion, Mushroom, Tomato Purée, Date, Rice, Starch, Wild Mushroom Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast Extract, Thyme, Garlic Purée, Basil, Black Pepper .
    </H4>Nutritional Values

Typical valuesPer 100gPer KievEnergy (kcal/kJ)217kJ/909kcal271kJ/1136kcalProtein4.9g6.1gCarbohydrate (sugars)29.7g (3.1g)37.1g (3.9g)Fat (saturates)8.8g (0.7g)11.0g (0.9g)Fibre3.1g3.9gSalt0.5g0.6g

Product Code: 3720849

6. tracey179

tracey179 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    hi i put that into the syn calculator and it worked out at 13.5syns. the kcal/kj r the wrong way round cos if they were that way it would b 57syns for one. lol
    hope that helps.

7. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    There's no free food in that as the first one that could be free (potato) is WAY down the list, so it's 1 syn per 20 calories. I agree the kcal/kj are the wrong way round, but that makes it 271kcal per kiev so 13.5 syns.

8. chill11

chill11 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks for that so glad i didnt buy them thats way too many syns!! I ll try and post the others on here tomorrow so i ll appreciate your help again !!!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.