GOODMORNING !!!! how is everyone feeling today and how is your journey going so farxx

monique's memoirs

goodmorning jus thought id loggin before id do the school run and read a few posts to keep me motivated for the day so how is everyone feeling and how is your journey going on LT xxx:)

Morning Monique....thats what i do every day....the boys are upstairs getting dressed
work up about 5am with a cracking head.......going have some fluid and if its not gone, i'll take some nurofen.
feeling good though...need to stay positive and active during the weekedn weigh in on MONDAY
hope you have a good day :)

Morning. I'm feeling really good, i love waking up now and when i put my hand on my tummy it feels so much flatter!!! wooo hoooo, Goning to fill up the weekend and i'm quite exicited about WI on tues, have a good day x

I am absolutely lovin' the way I feel and look now. I actually enjoy getting dressed every morning knowing I am looking GOOD!!! My confidence has literally soared since I've dropped all this weight, so thanks to everyone on here who has inspired me through my tough times.

Back