• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Shivie

On a mission!
Well the wedding one anyway!!!! Whoooohhoooooooeeeeeee! :talk017::talk017::talk017:
CAN NOT BELIEVE IT.....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I love you all! Thank you sooooo much for getting me there! And yes I will be crying with joy quite a lot today!
All in all the dress had to be taken in A WHOLE FOOT!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it bridezilla!

xxxxxxxxx Shivie :D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
Woohoo :clap::clap::clap::clap::party0011::party0011::party0011:Congratulations honey :D I bet you can't wait till the wedding now ~lol~ I would give anything to see bridezillas face on the day :D x x x

:happy036::0clapper::0clapper:
Well done Hun. Wishing you all the best :)
xxxxxxxxx

Soph

Congrats, that's brilliant! :happy096:

Wow Shivie I'm feeling all emotional for you... I know this was sooooo important to you!!!! Reaching this goal must have been the most amazing thing to achieve... incredible really. A WHOLE FOOT!!! Blimey.... you really MUST post those pics :D xx

Well done - amazing!

Well done ..... x

Fantastic news, a real inspiration to peeps out there who feel like their goals are not achievable :bliss::talk017:
xx

Well the wedding one anyway!!!! Whoooohhoooooooeeeeeee! :talk017::talk017::talk017:
CAN NOT BELIEVE IT.....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I love you all! Thank you sooooo much for getting me there! And yes I will be crying with joy quite a lot today!
All in all the dress had to be taken in A WHOLE FOOT!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it bridezilla!

xxxxxxxxx Shivie :D:D
AWESOME!!!!

Its been an absolute pleasure watching your journey!!! You so deserve this!!! I am so proud of you!!!!

Bloody well done girl!!!! XXXX

Shivie

On a mission!
:grouphugg: Thank you all so so so much for your sweet words! I'm overwhemed with all the support from you guys. I wish you all every success on your own personal journeys. Jeez if little ol' I can do this ANYONE CAN, believe me!!! I had little or no willpower before. Thank you Lipotrim buddies from the bottom of my heart. Without you all I would not be celebrating today (with sparkling water of course!)

Much love & bear hugs xxxxx

Shivie

Last edited:

Shivie

On a mission!
Awesome!!! Well done!! SO so pleased for you!!! HEhe!!! When is the wedding now?? Weekend??? x
Dee, my rock! Thank you babe for everything! Wedding is on Thursday so this is a temporary goodbye as I have no home internet. I will chat to you all next Monday when I'm back to work with updates & photos!! ;) Will have a glass (or seven) of champers in honour of my Minimins dolls! :party0016:

:wow: I am SO PLEASED!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy every single little moment of your day and being in that dress :D I am desperate for pics when you're next online to post them! You sexy muma. ROCK THAT WEDDING PARTY!

Seriously, congratulations. You SO deserve it! Xxx

Wow shivie ... Delighted for you.. Go girly. I'm off at mo for baby's christening Saturday, back on 100% Monday soooo looking forward to it .. Have a fab time at the wedding enjoy every moment xx

wooohooo,well done you xx