Gooses Pregnancy Food Diary and Journey

goose

Gold Member
So a bit about me.

Aged mid 20's just found out i'm about three weeks pregnant with my first bubba! Very excited, happy and scared.

I started lipotrim on 28/08/2012 and did Lipotrim 100% for 16 week going from 12st4lbs (size 16) to target of 8st 6lbs (size 8) , total loss of 3st 12lbs. Didn't do refeed, went on and off the wagon for 2 months after getting to goal and lost the plot a little. Tried healthy eating, just too many temptations. Did do well until last week thursday when i was considering doing a two week kickstart on lipotrim and found out i was pregnant. I was 10st 4lb and eating junk over the weekend has made me creep upto 10st10lb! Ouch! Im only a few weeks in.

I already feel big and fat and i am so disappointed in myself as the main motivation for me to lose weight was to be slim and pregnant. Didnt want to feel ugly and fat and really wanted to enjoy my pregnancy. Well i've well and truly let that slip! So i thought i would start a pregnancy food diary to make me more accountable for what i eat. I've tried doing lots of research about pregnancy and losing weight, i would still love to do a VLCD but my hubby would kill me and obviously my baby comes firsts and i could never forgive myself if i put baby at risk.

I would still love to lose through healthy eating. The way i see it by watching what i eat and being healthy, im giving baby a good start rather thAn shovelling my face. I've got awful eating habits, i actually rarely feel hungry and its the cravings! Which i give in to without as much as a second thought.

So this week i will be good and stay healthy! Will update at end of the week!

just updated my signature and got rid og my lipotrim statistics which when I looked back on them, can't beleive how well I did and the achievment. So as not for them to dissapear into thin air (!) I thought I'd post the stats here so I have them as a reminder :)

START WEIGHT – 12STONE 3.5 LBS
1 - 9lbs (11st 8.5)
2 - 3lbs (11st 5.5)
3 - 3.5lbs (11st 2)
4 - 2.5lbs (10st 13.5)
5 - 3.5lbs (10st 10)
6 - 3lbs (10st 7)
7 - 2.5lbs (10st 4.5)
8 -3lbs (10st 1.5)
9 - 3lbs (9st 12.5)
10 - 3.5lbs (9st 9)
11 - 3lbs (9st 6)
12 - 3lbs (9st 3)
13 - 0.5lbs TOTM (9st2.5)
14 - 3lbs (8st 13.5)
15 - 3.5lbs (8st 10)
16 - 3lbs (8st 7)

not a good first day. oh why oh why?! so much for feeding my baby good stuff! Started with good intentions,

so Fruit and 2% fat greek yoghurt for a late brekky at work
fruits as snacks throughout the day
covent garden soup for lunch
small handful of dorritos at work before I left, was feeling hungry
came home, had a pepper egg omlette and wholemeal pitta
and then all went downhill biscuits, chcolates, cake and crisps.

oh poo, was gonna go gym fo a very gentle half an hour jog as well but just feel rubbish now. Lets hope for a better day tomorrow. Growl!

Last edited:
Hmmmm feeling very fat and blobby today :(
Felt like everyone was looking at me today at work thinking theres the girl who lost loads of weight and is putting all back on again :( feel like telling everyone im pregnant! Thats why ... But i know me putting on weight has nothing to do with having a bun in the oven as im only a few weeks in.

So far today:
Breakfast: nothing. Never havd brekky
Lunch: covent garden soup-same as yesterday with whole meal pitta. Activia yoghurt. Pack of bevita breakfast biscuits.

Tea.

Coffee, milk no sugar.

Must have more water!

Last edited:
Hi. Congrats on your pregnancy its so exciting. i have 2 now but thats it im done now. my first pregnancy i made the big mistake ov thinkin i was eating for 2 and that was woteva i cud get my hands on. Ended up at 15 stone after i had him. healthy eatin got me down to 11.3 and thats how i stayed til i got pregnant 2 and a half year ago. i ate healthy but had chocy and the bad stuf in moderation. I Only put on just unda a stone and a couplf ov weeks later was bk to my normal weight. U seem to b doing reaky wel and i wudnt feel guilty for havin a few bicys. I Always felt realy big and fat at the beginin but it does pass. Oh and wel dun at getin to your goal last tym. U have amazin wilpower. X

Back