Gossamersquare's red days with the odd ee thrown in

gossamersquare

Breakfast
Lean bacon, fried egg (1/2), ww sausage (1/2), tomatoes

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Morrisons NuMe Quiche Lorraine (was gobsmacked to find that this was 11.5 syns - but cant afford to throw them away

Snack
Cheese on toast made with 2 small wholemeal and 30g cheddar

Dinner
Chicken with 225g jacket potato and salad

Trying to upload pic from my phone gallery but after I have selected pic I can't get past the pic to confirm. Can anyone help please thanks

Breakfast - bacon (lean, 1 ww sausage (1/2 syn), fried egg (1/2 syn) and tinned tomatoes

Snack banana

Lunch - Roast pork, new potatoes, swede, carrots, cauliflowers, 2 aunt bessie yorkshires (5 syns), bisto best gravy (1.5 syns)

Attachments

• 1372587419305.jpg
    1372587419305.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Feel free. Body can't deal with carbs very well. Am diabetic and don't want meds and know lower Carb is the way to go through experience so really need to stick with this red day diet as really need to lose five stone as well. Will post pics where I can. Use my flask a lot for work so not many lunch pics in the week

Breakfast
Lean bacon, fried egg (1/2), ww sausage (1/2), tomatoes

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Morrisons NuMe Quiche Lorraine (was gobsmacked to find that this was 11.5 syns - but cant afford to throw them away

Snack
Cheese on toast made with 2 small wholemeal and 30g cheddar

Dinner
Chicken with 225g jacket potato and salad

That 11.1/2 syns must have been a shock. As you say cannot afford to throw away.
I notice that you are one of the few I have read on here who have eggs for breakfast. Girl after my own heart. I have eggs nearly every day. Well probably every day red or EE.
I always have bread with mine as diabetic nurse said to try to have some sort of fibre each meal. Only have 2 slices usually in evening I have potato and free veg. Sugars doing good since been on sw.

Good luck on your journey

Thanks for your reply. Will be checking out your food diary for ideas but love eggs. Could quite happily eat them more than once in a day :thumbup:

EE Day

Breakfast
lean bacon and fried egg (1/2) with 2 small wholemeal bread and 1 tbsp brown sauce (1)

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Chicken casserole made with chicken breast, onion, carrots, red lentils, new potatoes and vegetable oxo cube

Snack
Grapes

Dinner - not sure yet

Tonight's dinner 4 sun's

I scooped the potato out of the skins to get all the yummy sauce. Did eat the skins though. Was lovely and thoroughly enjoyed it. Yum

Attachments

• 1372711653645.jpg
    1372711653645.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 1372711695889.jpg
    1372711695889.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 54
Back