got a wedding the weekend 7 months in

richman14

the wedding is in spain this time 7 months ago i was 19 stone 9 i now weigh 11 stone 2

i had a waist size of 46 i am now a 32 waist

be lovley to go to a wedding not being overweight been a long road but one i know will always be a battle and one ill have to be on top off the whole time!!

and sorry i will finally get some pics up after the wedding from before and after!!!

well done xx

that is amazing!!!! Look forward to seeing the photo's!!! :)
x

Hope you really enjoy your time in Spain - you will feel great at the wedding and should get some pleasing comments if you meet people that haven't seen you in a while.

your story an inspiration to me, i was 19st 9 when i married my hubby, we have said we will renew our vows if i slim down as i look at our wedding pics and wish i had been slimmer,

Whatever it is that runs in your family I want some of it lol!!! You have done SO SO SO well. Enjoy the wedding, looking forward to the pics.... xxx

Congratulations.. you will feel amazing.. enjoy it :)! x

wow congratulations, enjoy the wedding

totoally amazing weight loss, can't wait to see the pictures! well done!

Im back after doing 3 weeks that 19-9 became 20-3 in feb 2012.

Anyway im down now nearly 2 stone again and ready for a 5-6 month battle ahead... will approach totally different when i get to the 11 stone mark again... I no how now and trust me the stupidity of putting it all back on gives me motivation then ever to do it one last time. Hope you are all doing well.

Richman, I posted in the returners section about why 2nd time CAN be better. Might be helpful. Am also a 2nd timer & will use to my advantage! Good luck :)

Amazing!

Well done. If I can have the same success i'll be a happy bunny. You should feel very proud. Enjoy the wedding, you deserve it. :)
Lea

You've done so well, can't wait to see the pics, have a great time!

mrsf

Im back after doing 3 weeks that 19-9 became 20-3 in feb 2012.

Anyway im down now nearly 2 stone again and ready for a 5-6 month battle ahead... will approach totally different when i get to the 11 stone mark again... I no how now and trust me the stupidity of putting it all back on gives me motivation then ever to do it one last time. Hope you are all doing well.

And i'm with you there - Did exactly there same last year and now starting again

Good luck

Back