Got away with it but am not proud!

stivesliz

Gold Member
Summer in St Ives is sooo busy and that can only mean one thing in my line of work - no brekkie, no lunch and then binge!

Got weighed today at class and had managed to lose one and a half pounds so have taken it as a 'sign' that my syns have been forgiven and to try to have a better week! I think it was more down to the running around I did rather than what I ate at the start of the week, so when it was my time to speak in class I was very quiet lol.

Am just hoping it doesn't come back and bite me next week!

Yes and so much more often it goes the other way where you are 100% but it doesn't show up so take it as your own. Well done always better when the scales go down.

Well done, just aim for a better week and you will get a great loss next week :)

Be extra careful this week and brace your self to STS at weigh in just case it has caught up with you and then any losses will be a bonus

Summer in St Ives is sooo busy and that can only mean one thing in my line of work - no brekkie, no lunch and then binge!

Got weighed today at class and had managed to lose one and a half pounds so have taken it as a 'sign' that my syns have been forgiven and to try to have a better week! I think it was more down to the running around I did rather than what I ate at the start of the week, so when it was my time to speak in class I was very quiet lol.

Am just hoping it doesn't come back and bite me next week!

What kind of job do you do? Am curious!:p

this happened with me before. way to busy for the week, having bad food etc an i lost 5lb! was so shocked i didnt believe it lol x

stivesliz said:
I run a holiday property business and we had 88 changeovers to do on saturday!!!! Stressful much???? xxxx

Oh my word that's hard work. Lots of exercise though. I help my friend out in a b&b from time to time and that's only half a dozen rooms and it's hard work, but 88!! No wonder you lost. I definitely think you can claim that loss despite the fact that you may have been over syns at the beginning of the week.

Back