Got into my size 22's today!!!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I am so pleased! I tried on a pair of size 22 trousers today and they did fit!! 4 months ago I was a size 32 and now I can get into size 22 bottoms (tops are still too tight for 22 though!!) I just couldnt believe it!! I know this is still large, but to me, this is amazing!!!! :D:D:D:D

thats fab hun you must be so proud of your self.you are doing fantastic so far,keep it up and you`ll be out of those 22`s in no time and into the 20`s,
elaine x

Wow thats ace hun :) keep up the good work those size 20's will be too big in no time

Well done honey, you should be chuffed to bits, you worked hard and you deserve your success. It's a great feeling!

Just think you will be in size 20's, then 18's before you know it - how fabby is that!

Well done again hon
Linzois
x

well done hunny :):) x

I am so pleased! I tried on a pair of size 22 trousers today and they did fit!! 4 months ago I was a size 32 and now I can get into size 22 bottoms (tops are still too tight for 22 though!!) I just couldnt believe it!! I know this is still large, but to me, this is amazing!!!! :D:D:D:D

WOW! Congratulations and well done!!!

thanks girlies!! I just saw the 17 stone too!!! am now 17.13 cant beleieve it!!!! its amazing

Very happy for you!!!:wow::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Love Mini xxx

Back