• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Got my 3 1/2 stone award last night :D

So so pleased - I can not believe that I have lost 3 1/2 stones since I started with SW in January - & not once have I felt like I was dieting!!

Thanks to everyone on here for all the motivational threads - it really does help, especially the recipe threads :D

Not sure how much more to loose - but what ever it is - what I have lost is GONE!! I am so happy with my figure in comparison to where I was just a few months ago :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done you - fantastic achievement!
It's a funny feeling, deciding when to actually stop - interested in your other thread too as in a similar situation.
I hope that you are enjoying your success :-D

Woodsylou

Silver Member
well done!! how tall are you btw? i can't wait to lose 3.5stone! that's just amazing!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Wow!

Well done Hun!!

x

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Well done hun xxx

Wow! Well done! That's great xx

wow well done what a great story to read! You must be pleased as punch!

What plan have you been doing? and do you have any tips and advice please

Also have you been doing any exercise?

x
I tend to stick to red days & have 1 green day a week. The last couple of weeks I have had 2/3 green days a week though.

Exercise - no not really. I was planning on doing the couch to 5k jogging plan, but so far have only managed to get out about 4 times :eek: At the moment its a time thing - just not having the spare time in an evening, but will be finishing college soon so hoping to get out & do some more!

well done!! how tall are you btw? i can't wait to lose 3.5stone! that's just amazing!
I'm about 5ft 5 (i think, lol)

Well done you - fantastic achievement!
It's a funny feeling, deciding when to actually stop - interested in your other thread too as in a similar situation.
I hope that you are enjoying your success :-D
It's a hard decision isn't it - I will continue as I am for a while - have my eye's on the next sticky now, BUT if it doesn't happen, i am so much happier now.

Thanks for all the comments ladies :D

thank you for giving me the inspiration to carry on and know what I could achieve xx:hug99::thankyou::happy036::bolt:
Awww - you can do it honey. I honestly never thought it would be as "easy" as it has been to loose the weight. It has just kind of clicked for me & is just a way of life now.

There are so many thread's on here I have read & been amazed at people's losses - just goes to prove again that SW really does work!

Good luck with your journey x