Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Got my Actifry today

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by poppyowner, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. poppyowner

poppyowner Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :)

WOOHOO

Got my Actifry today ......... so far done 2 batches and resounding success in our house - even Dean the major food critic approves!!! The kids love them, only done basic chips so far, one lot using desiree and the others using king edward potatoes.

I hereby recommend everyone tempted to getting one to go buy an Actifry - chippy heaven!!!

Jill x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chris_s

chris_s Less of a man each day

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.13%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Everyone seems to be raving about these. I shall have to take a look.

4. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    They have these on ideal world today - and you seem to get a free steamer as well. With the 4 x flexi pay I'm so tempted you wouldn't believe!!!

5. MichelinMummy

MichelinMummy Full Member

Ooooh just looked....I think I'm going to do it!

Thanks tarka - you just cost me £150!

LOL

6. Shrinking_Bev

Shrinking_Bev Likes to eat.........alot

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(20.3%)
    Diet:
    SW
  7. poppyowner

poppyowner Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got mine online from Cookware Online for £129.99 because they accept Paypal so was able to use £38 ish that I'd earnt off Ebay to lower cost - oh, they also had free delivery as over £85 and a free gift which this week was a posh salt/pepper grinder worth about a tenner.
    I needed somewhere to take paypal to reduce the cost from bank account ;)

MichelinMummy - you will love it - you won't be disappointed!

8. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oops sorry :wave_cry: I ordered one for myself too though (and I was trying not to spend anything else this month either)! I know that they have them for cheaper elsewhere - however with the steamer included (I don't have one) I don't mind the cost. Plus paying for it over 4 months is nice :)

9. Shrinking_Bev

Shrinking_Bev Likes to eat.........alot

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(20.3%)
    Diet:
    SW
    WOW Poppy, £129.99 was bargaintastic!

Tarka, that's a great package especially with the free steamer. My steamer is my most used kitchen gadget - wouldn't be without one.

It's great to spread the cost over 4 months too :D

Enjoy your purchases folks :)

10. MichelinMummy

MichelinMummy Full Member

I did it!

But went to Argos and got it for £127 plus two £10 vouchers and had 10% off because my mum-in-law works there :)

Also went there to get an extended warranty which only cost £25 for 3 years which I thought was well worth it considering how many people on here have said about them breaking down!

Can't wait to try it - going to be a bit naughty and start with actual oil though as will be sharing with hubby and kids and want to get used to it first :)

YAY...prawn curry, rice and chips!!

Thanks ladies!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.