• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

GOT MY FIRST SUPPLY!!

I have seen my counsellor who is lovely and have bought my first supply of CD products.. I have decided to have 2 shakes and 1 soup per day and tomorrow is the kick off...

I can't wait for my first weigh in.. you all seem to have lost a load the first week so heres hoping....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Best of luck squishy!! It's all very exciting :D

Thanks Dobby... All very exciting and have lists of things to do so will try and keep busy and just come onto the PC when i feel a bit rough....hope you lot will keep me on track..lol

Oh I will certainly let you all know.. i do have a good support line... my daughter is on this plan and she has lost over 10lbs and looking good...

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Friday is the day for you , well you don't have far to go , you should be done in no time . Waht products did you buy ?

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Here you go, hold on tight it's a fantastic ride and the results come quickly, stick to it, it will be over in no time xx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Great stuff Squishy, good luck and let us know how you are getting on!

Georgie
xx

trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

Destined 2 be skinny!
S: 18st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 4st0lb(22.22%)
Good luck, im in week 3, lost a stone and looking 4ward 2 next weigh in. Look at the photo slide at top of page. V V V encouraging! x