got my motivation.......

tsweety81

well i went to h&m last week and spotted this gorgeous dress in there on sale for only £7 didnt get it cos it was a size 16 but hubby went bak yest and got it for me so this is my motivation to keep trying. im hoping i can fit into it for my holiday in aug. im probably an 18/20 depending on the shop as iam quite big busted and got a big tummy so i find it hard to think i could ever fit into it.but if i stick at it im sure i will drop in sizes.the only thing is like i said iam big busted and even when i lose weight my bust never seems to get smaller.anyway i tried it on i cud get it on but quite a way off getting it zipped up.fr me i think i have to prob get to 11st 7 lbs maybe to fit into it i got to this a few years ago and my 18s were big on me so im really hoping i can drop at least 2-3 stones before aug........i will post pic of dress later .......then when i fit into it i will post a pic of me in it ....yay that wud be soooooooo good xxxxx

Good luck!!!! You can do it! I'm waiting for my products to arrive then off I go :) I've crept up from a 16 to a 22 over the last 5 years. I so can't wait to shop in top shop again!

I'm sure you can do it! :D

Having a new outfit in a smaller size can be great motivation. I have just bought two dresses in a size 14-16 (currently I'm an 18-20 ish depends) and hope after losing 3-4 stone I'll be able to get into them, might not be until August time but still good enough for me

Awwww, lovely hubby you have :D

I bet you will fit into it quicker than you think ;)

Back