Got my sparkle back and lving life!

emmamissfun

Hi Everyone,

Ive been SO busy the last few weeks I dont seem to get time to come on here but really wanted to come back on and keep you all updated on my progress and see how everyone else is getting on. I finished Exante about 6 weeks ago Ive been doing really well back on food although I obviously cant slip back into bad habits. Ive not put on any weight and have very slowly still been losing. I go to 5 gym classes a wekk - 3 cardio and 2 toning. People keep saying I look like ive lost more weight but I think thats mostly because I am toning up. I still havent hit my target but am only 1 lb away now. That 1lb will not budge!!!

Last weekend I ticked of a life ambition and did a bungee jump. It was the most amazing experince of my life and has given me another fresh approach to life. You had to get weighed for it and what a difference it made that I wasnt ashamed of my weight! Im also going to learn to sea kayak this summer. I've spent too much time on the couch infront of the telly, time to get out and appreciate the world!

I cant even begin to tell you how much Exante has changed my life, I am so happy and motivated to enjoy life to the full. I felt like all those years I was over weighed are wasted years and am determined to make up for it now. Anyone struggling or startng out, stick with it in time it will be worth it.

For those intrested this is my daily food intake.
Breakfast - 1 weetabix and semi skimmed milk
Lunch - Chicken and boiled egg salad with beetroot
Snack - Alipin Bar
Dinner - Whatever the family are having but a small mportion on a side plate. (I mostly make meals in the slow cooker)

Anyway I really hope everyone is doing great and keeping goals in mind. Thanks to everyone for their support while I was on exante, couldnt have done it without you all. Ill be back when I lose that last 1lb just to shout out I finally reached target!!

Much Love to you all
xx

emmamissfun said:
Hi Everyone,

Ive been SO busy the last few weeks I dont seem to get time to come on here but really wanted to come back on and keep you all updated on my progress and see how everyone else is getting on. I finished Exante about 6 weeks ago Ive been doing really well back on food although I obviously cant slip back into bad habits. Ive not put on any weight and have very slowly still been losing. I go to 5 gym classes a wekk - 3 cardio and 2 toning. People keep saying I look like ive lost more weight but I think thats mostly because I am toning up. I still havent hit my target but am only 1 lb away now. That 1lb will not budge!!!

Last weekend I ticked of a life ambition and did a bungee jump. It was the most amazing experince of my life and has given me another fresh approach to life. You had to get weighed for it and what a difference it made that I wasnt ashamed of my weight! Im also going to learn to sea kayak this summer. I've spent too much time on the couch infront of the telly, time to get out and appreciate the world!

I cant even begin to tell you how much Exante has changed my life, I am so happy and motivated to enjoy life to the full. I felt like all those years I was over weighed are wasted years and am determined to make up for it now. Anyone struggling or startng out, stick with it in time it will be worth it.

For those intrested this is my daily food intake.
Breakfast - 1 weetabix and semi skimmed milk
Lunch - Chicken and boiled egg salad with beetroot
Snack - Alipin Bar
Dinner - Whatever the family are having but a small mportion on a side plate. (I mostly make meals in the slow cooker)

Anyway I really hope everyone is doing great and keeping goals in mind. Thanks to everyone for their support while I was on exante, couldnt have done it without you all. Ill be back when I lose that last 1lb just to shout out I finally reached target!!

Much Love to you all
xx

Well done this is really great! Join us on the maintaining section next? I agree I took a while to realise I was simply eating too much and drinking too much. You have done so well, yes there is a life out there.

GSQ.

Karazykat07 said:
A massive well done to the both of you. It's when i read things like this and see losses like yours that it keeps me going.
Good luck with maintaining xx

Thank you. The real test of success according to the research is to maintain weight loss for over 18 months.
One year and two months down. I do not want to be fat ever ever again.

Thank you and good luck to you too.

GSQ

Wow that is amazing, i cant wait to get out there and grab life by the balls again. i love the sea and would love to surf etc, but not at 21st! you both are truley an inspiration to us all xx

Lovely post, thankyou........ xx

Hi Emma great to hear from you again. It's fab to know you are doing so well and still losing although that illusive pound is a reminder that it's not easy lol
Re the bungee jump OMG! You are a braver person than I am well done and good luck with the sea kayaking xx

Thanks everyone!! I am coming over to the maintaing bored now. Had a weekend in London and popped on the scales to see the damage to have the best suprise I lost 3lbs. SO hit target happy days!!!!

emmamissfun said:
Thanks everyone!! I am coming over to the maintaing bored now. Had a weekend in London and popped on the scales to see the damage to have the best suprise I lost 3lbs. SO hit target happy days!!!!

Happy days deffo :D well done Emma good luck with maintenance xx

Thanks for posting Emma. Really, really well done. You deserve to be well proud of yourself.

And as for the bungee jump - respect! Xx

Back