Got my taster packs

Missy_mint

And am in love I've tried the spicy spaghetti and had the vanilla cereal shake but made into a puffin and taste so good though would be bitter but reminded me of white chocolate. Currently on cambridge but its costing me a small fortune do far lost three stone two lbs would like another two off :) tempted to swap but gna try the rest and swap in another week :) so happy!! It's nice to have something savoury that isn't soup!!

The vanilla really does taste like white choc to me as well its nice isn't it. Awseome weight loss btw! :)

Thank you has taken long started last week in feb:) having a planned off weekend on jubilee weekend but has been planned from the very beginning as its OHs mums wedding and I want to enjoy myself but I know I won't have any problems getting back on the wagon as I am actually really enjoying myself. Food isn't a friend like before it's just a tool for energy and I can't believe I now think that. I have so much free time and love looking st bits I want to buy. Can't wait for my next slim and save item. As I'm still on Cambridge I'm still having three items a day but replacing one of those with a slim and save item so bring on tomorrow lol

Glad you like the samples but just be careful as replacing 1 CD item with a S&S item won't give you 100% RDA as S&S is based on 4 packs, not 3.

Not sure how else I can do it would It be better to have a whole slim and save day followed by a cd day??

Missy_mint said:
Not sure how else I can do it would It be better to have a whole slim and save day followed by a cd day??

Yes - that's what I would do.

Thank you just had meal number two the macaroni cheese was so yummy it felt bad lol. Cooked the porridge in the silver pack is that the sweet one? As it was horrible!!

It's all about finding the ones you like. I didn't like the sweet porridge either although I smothered it in sweetener to hide the taste ;).

Sweet porridge is the food of the devil! Long live oatmeal!

Starlight said:
I thought that was the tomato soup? ;)

That too - and pickled eggs.... The devil likes a variety of food!

Back