Got the docs at 10.10!!!!!!

saraian24

Gold Member
Im currently doing weight watchers amd although i love the plan I need the weight to come off quicker for health and lifestyle reasons.
Im a mum of 2, my eldest stephen is autistic and needs lots of care and i feel i cant give him everything he needs cos of my weight, it stops me from being so actiive and my 1 yr old as well wants me to play and i just dont want to shift cos im so heavy :cry::cry:its not fair on them having a fat grumpy mummy.

Ive looked on the site and love the idea of the plan - how do i get started as none of the pharmacies are near me - can i get it from the doctor?

Last edited:
Im currently doing it through my doctors and i love it. Plus it seems to be cheaper through the docs. Just pop down and see your doctor/nurse and say you want to give it a go. Its the best diet iv ever done. Iv lost 1st 3lb in 2 weeks

Basically i went to the doctor about an ear infection and just mentioned my weight the next week i was seeing the nurse and i was on lipotrim. Its not easy and you will feel the straign but it soooo worth it in the long run

Good luck Sara.

I have to ask coz I've never heard of it but where is Guyhirn? And why does it suck? Sorry, I'm very nosy!

x

Lol its a very boring tiny village - no shop - no park, just a lousey village hall that sucks! it near wisbech in cambridgeshire!
Well she couldnt do a appointment tonight, but she3 said il have to ring in the morning and fingrs crossed il get it tomorrow!

How much does it cost through the docs?

My GP recommended LT to me but didn't offer to do it through her so maybe not all GP's.

Thank you Sara, Cambridgeshire is a beautiful county, I bet you have some lovely views.

x

welcome to the site and welcome to becoming a lt drinker lol. my 9 month old daughter has the pjs of your daughter little cutie stripie ones i think they lovely.
well i have to know you say it is cheaper through the doctor how much is it through doc?

its 36-00 with the chemist which i must say is worth it as i spend more then that on food, tak aways, snacks and coke i was a big drinker of coke and now that is all gone. i went on the weight watchers for a couple of weeks i lost but others i gained even though i followed it but i think it was due to a water retention but i am the same as you ww isnt quick enough for my liking. xx

LT rocks my socks! ;) Good luck with the appointment tomorrow hun :)

Hey i do it through my doctors and it costs me £27 a week

Thats not bad - my bloomin surgery isnt open yet grrrr ive got docs on speedial so i get in there quick - omg i hope they do lipotrim cos my nearest chemist is 20 miles away to do the pharmacy option! but my hubby has promised to take me there if the docs cant do it - please docs to the diet - i wanna be skinny now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sound like a flamin nut job!

Back