Got to goal... then messed up and put half of it back on

SammyE

Silver Member
Well ive been very on and off on here... falling off the wagon... climbing back on... falling off again, hating myself every time I failed... my journey took around a year longer then it had to because of this but now ive done it... the lightest ive ever been in my whole adult life... and sometimes that scares me.... I dont reconise the person in the mirror.... cheek bones... collar bones... HIP bones... what the hell! Ive got hip bones? Who woulda thought it, actual bones in my actual hips.. that I can actually see when I lay down.

I will add pics in a bit :)

Last edited:
That is fantastic - well done xx

Thanks Mia.

Here is me now
34920-albums3897-picture49526.png

Just trying to find one of the horrific ones from before I started the diet

This is when started diet and then 2 weeks in

URL]

Ahh Sammye well done I remember you from when I started and unlike you I put it all back on. You've done amazingly well I'm so pleased for you and you look amazing. If you could kindly share any tips on how you got through I would appreciate it. You really look wonderful and you should be so proud of yourself.

Well done girl! you are an inspiration to us all. you look amazing congrats x x x

Thanks all :)

How I did it? Well I have Exante to thank for the majority of the weight loss but then Exante stopped working for me, not because my body stopped losing weight but because my mind stopped being able to deal with such a strict diet, so I kinda made up my own diet, 2 exante meals to give me my nutrients and stuff, then healthy snacks, fruit etc and a healthy meal at night, then exercised myself back down to between 600 and 800 cals a day, if I had a bad day I would do more in the gym.

I guess I just started to want it bad enough again and found a way of making it work for me :)

But 2 years ago... I was 16 stone and never ever ever thought I would lose weight... I personally feel I could do with losing a bit more but I want to do that with normal eating and extra gym work as I have lost muscle so now Im working on lowering my body fat percent and replacing that with muscle, I would like to drop another dress size, maybe not a lot more weight but just get more toned :)

Wow. 6 stone lost. I can only see the before pictures at the moment, but I am sure you probably look like a different person in comparison. Well done.

Well done Sammy - you must feel so fantastic. You're an inspiration! :happy096:

Fantastic - you should be so so proud of yourself! You look amazing :D

Thank u all very much :)

I'm now using myfitnesspal app to try and maintain!

Do you mind sharing what your typical days food is.

You look lovely :)

wow, you've done so well!

Brilliant, what a change in your figure - go girl! Well done :) keep checking in here for your maintenance, won't you?

You look amazing. Congratulations

Thanks all :)

so then exercised myself back down to between 600 and 800 cals a day, if I had a bad day I would do more in the gym.
:)
Hello Sammy i remember you :) what do you mean by this :confused: do u mean u burnt 600-800 a day exercising aswell as?? (sorry if im being thick lol)

very well doen u look stunning x

Back