Got to Restart Tomorrow :( (and a bit of a waffle) x

MidLifeCrisis

Afternoon All,

I'm having to restart tomorrow, I've had a day off. Terrible migraine and when I get them I feel that sick I have to watch what I eat :(
Anyway I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I'm taking the boys to Meadowhall or MeadowHELL as us locals call the local shopping centre. We've given the kids money for Easter so they want to spend it. With all the lovely restaurants and stuff it'll be tough, but I plan to go in the morning so we'll miss lunchtime.

I've also spent an obscene amount of money at the Low Carb Megastore, buying carb and sugar free ridiculously low calorie sweets! I've just had a barley sugar and it tasted almost normal!

Felt that ill I've had to PAY my 2 sons 4 and 8 to hoover and dust for me lol. They're a right pair of entrepreneurs lol!!
Waffling a bit now lol, so I better go. Think it's cos I've been stuck in all day watching bloody Mr Bean and Chowder!!! Ah the school holidays, I just love em!! lol!!
C x

Sorry to hear you're ill. Rules go out the window with a migraine. The only thing I can stomach is baked potato & baked beans. I found feverfew supplements from H&B helped prevent mine. Your sons sound very funny :)

I hope you feel better tomorrow, MidL. Take an emergency sachet with you to Meadowhall - better an extra sachet than going off plan when you're restarting. Have you found FLylady? She's ace at getting kids to clean and doing a family 'blessing' - quickest houseclean ever. I even have a clean sink every night now! It doesn't shine cos it's a belfast sink - but she has radicalised my life.

Interesting Ali, I read her website a year or so back & totally forgot about it until earlier today when I was cleaning the sink. Think I need another read!

Back