Got tolose weight

chella

Hi all, i new to this site, my doctor gave me the freephone number this morning to register and hey ho have to go on line. Have been prescribed Orlistat to lose the extra weight i have gained since my 2nd pregnancy 15 mths ago.....have been trying myself to lose weight but had no joy, hopefully with the support of this forum and tablets i praying that i will lose some.....:)

Hi Nightnight. Thanks for replying, thought i had done it all wrong, not to hot on computers.. lol....
Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss, bet u r so pleased....
R u on a specific diet, tablets or just healthy eating plan ( sorry if i shouldn't ask questions like this...) I am sure you will reach your target weight.....

speak to u soon
chella:)

All the best. Don't do what I did and eat the same or worse cos I think tabs will get rid of excess fat. They don't.
Good luck.

hi chela.. just wanted to say, i started on xenical (orlistat) just over 2 weeks ago. I was very nervous at first cos of the side effects, but i havent had a single one! I have been sticking to the 15g of fat per meal 3 meals per day, and ive felt totally fine! I have severe pcos so loose weight really slowly, i get weighed at the docs in 12 days and honestly cant wait! think i have lost about 10lbs which is unheard of for me! whatever my weight loss number is, i really dont mind as long as it goes down!!
Good luck with the tablets, i love em!! xx

well my experience re these tabs was when on them, I was eating healthy well healthy enough to avoid any side effects but yet didnt lose weight. Not totally convinced of their aiding weight loss

got to lose weight.

Hi Chicklet173. I am sooooo glad that someone else is on these tablets. I have officially started them today and hopefully i won't get any side effects. ( had them when i was taking alli and they are not very nice, glad that i was at home at the time of taking these tablets, but to be honest i learnt what food worked and what didn't )so here goes today!! Like u said if we stick to 15grms of fat per meal three times a day we should be okay.....
Good luck at the docs too, hope you have lost sum weight and 10lbs would be fab, but whatever it is its will still be weight loss and not gain.......
A friend of mine lost three stone in about 4 months or so with these tablets...

Thanxs 4 replying .....

let me no how u get on please at the doc's...
bye bye xx:p:)

hi chella.. just realised im not at the docs til the 21st for first weigh in so i will let u know!!
Good luck with your first week, sure u will be fine, just stick to the rules! x

Hi Chicklet73.
How u doing okay? Tablets still doing the trick? well i just thought i would let u no that since i have been taking these tablets i have had no bad side effects at all. I am trying very hard to stick to the rules and so far so good. Don't want to jinx myself but i am pretty sure that i have lost about 2lb in weight ;) ( could be all in my head, i don't no) but its made me feel good anyway... lol.....

Good luck for your weighing, will be thinking of u!!

Chellaxx:)

Ps have u register on the official Xenical site??

Hi Chella.. great news about ur weight loss! Yes, still goin strong on the pills and no side effects! Been out for tea and got a bit fed up cos there wasnt much for me to have! nearly cheated, but chose chicken, but it wasnt very nice so ended up leaving most of it! oh well, at least i didnt give into pie and chips!! lol
Whats the xenical site?? xx

Hi Chicklet73...Thanks hun, i am praying that i have lost sumthing because i have been sooooo good its unreal ( well for me anyway)....i no exactly what u mean about not having much choice of food and i find sumtimes chicken can be a bit dry. Good on u for not tucking into pie and chips! It so hard though esp when other people around can have what they want but it will be worth in it the end. I told my hubbie that takeaway food is lbanned from this house while i am trying to lose weight, he wasn't best impressed..lol..........

Taking each day as it cums... what do u tend to eat in the day then? I have special K in the morning then either jacket with beans ( even though i would love to have cheese on it) and a large bowl of mixed salad maybe with sum ham...

The Xenical site is at ****... i have tried to log in but have had no luck, so i have emailed their support section. Will keep u informed..
Got to go my 16mth old is screaming attached to my leg........
love
chellaxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chicklet.

Just to wish you good luck for Monday for your weigh in, i am sure you have lost loads of weight.

I'm not sure how much i have lost but people are commenting that i look as if i have lost sum weight. So fingers crossed for both of us.:):)

take care
chellaxx

thanks chella!! yes, people are saying i look like i lost weight too, no idea how much though! will let u know.
hows it goin for you? when's your weigh in? x

Hi Chicklet73...

Thats fab news hun, sooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!! :):):):) Smiling for wales here .. lol...Sorry i didn't get back before had a nitemare few days, kids not well, hubbie got man flu, say no more....ha ha.....

So when is your next weigh in hun?? i hope i can be like u and lose 8 lb, thats over half a stone......
Anyway hun, take care and keep up the good work. Thanxs for letting me no!!

love chellaxxx:):)

hi chella... next weigh in is on the 5th oct, i asked for a 2 wk weigh in instead of a month..
Hows thing goin for you? when is your weigh in? x

Hiya Hun...

I haven't actually made an appointment as yet but i am due to see the nurse for a bp check next thurs so will probably do it then. Better have lost sum weight otherwise will not be a happy chicken....
Things are not going to bad apart from yesterday i could have eaten anything as i was having a bad day as i was up the hospital for a check up on my kidney stone operation and they seem to think that i may still have one there as i have another water infection ( Been having them for the last 17mths practically non stop). So i came home and had a packet of crisps and a curry for tea..... i knew about it today!! lol:(:(:( So far today i have been good...
So how come you wanted to change from a monthly to a 2 week weigh in..?? If u don't mind me asking??

love chellaxx

Hi chella
i have the odd day where i could eat everything in sight! its wierd, just comes on without warning! lol...
I felt that a month is too long not knowing if i lost anything, i dont own any scales cos i would be on them every day!
Anyway, hope you are feeling ok x

Hey Chicklet73...

Lets hope we don't have to many of these "craving days". lol.. That's fair enough, i do have scales but i have given up weighing everyday as it always gives me a different reading, ( think my 17mth had been at them) so i just go by the fit of my clothes if that makes an sense??
These tabs are fab though!!!:):)

Anyway hun, Hope u are ok?? Take care and have a great weekend.
Do you have anything nice planned?

love Chellaxx:):):)

Back