Gothicqueens adventures on Lipotrim :)

Gothicqueen

Resident Goth!
What a good idea a diary I can put all my moans groans and happy moments in!

I started the diet on Friday as I was off work and thought being at home would be easier than in the office

Day one, wasnt too bad, I was quite excited at starting and actually doing something about being this horrible lump Ive become

Day two, was a little harder, BUT I had a full afternoon planned having a sitting on my latest tattoo, so that took my mind off it, stupidly though I forgot to take water into the studio with me, and my belly was rumbling louder than the tattoo machine!

Day three, has been HELL Ive craved everything from cheese and crackers, to beetroot, to gammon, surprisingly I havent craved sweet foods which is odd as I have the sweetest tooth ever, maybe its because the shakes are sweet??? Im tired, grumpy and fed up of peeing every five minutes, but determined that this is going to work for me.

Well Ill be back tomorrow night, first day at work on this diet so lets see how it goes, luckily I dont have a very physical job so if I still feel like this its going to be easy to hide under my desk for an hour or two!!!

Good luck Queenie xxx

good luck xx

Day four has gone quite well so far, although if someone offered me a chicken sandwhich right now Id tear their arm off for it

Have found that having the vanilla hot and mixed with coffee has helped alot today and having the chocolate hot made with peppermint tea has helped too, have saved half a sachet for tonight before I go to bed :)

Just off to have my chicken soup and for anyone having the three days blues like I did yesterday, stick with it! Im so glad I didnt crumble yesterday!

Well done for not giving in x x

Back