Gotta change my goal.

Anisah

A pound at a time
I bought a new scale. I had suspected that my dial scale was not accurate, but when I got on my new salter scale I saw that it has me weighing about 10 pounds heavier.:cry: I know it is right because a week before I started I went to my doctor and the scale there was 10 pounds heavier than mine at home. I figure I still have lost what my old scale says, but I am heavier than what it says. If that makes any sense. Now I have to sulk and change my ticker.:( I have sort of a hopeless feeling. I know I have not gained, but just seeing a bigger number really sucks.

AWWW hun, never mind like you say you have lost the weight, its only a bunch of numbers.

Oh no! I changed my ticker and I didn't even do good math. The scale is a 14 pound difference. So I have an additional 14 pounds to lose on top of what I thought I had to lose.
:( OMG! I'm stressing.

It'll not take long hun. I've lost 42lbs in 8 weeks.

By mid November (for sure) you'll be at target!!!! :D xxx

If you carryon losing at 4lbs a week, mid Novemebr is achievable. If its a little less - say 3lbs then easily before christmas.

Which sometimes seems an age away but really it isn't. These last 8 weeks have flown by!

:) xx

dont fret you can do it x

Back