• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

gp giving me a hard time to sign the form..

i work for my G.p , i booked an appt. to see her some weeks ago, as i was going to do the Cambridge diet, then i changed my mind, so then i made another appt. to see her to ask her if i could do the ll diet with the form to sign and she wouldn't, instead she offered me a number to call for CBT , i was quite upset, so consequently i am in the process of registering with a new G.p and my family, so i can start ll. so i will not be starting on Wed:(, bit disappointed, and i am not sick and not on any meds, she just does not want me to do it, but she is overweight herself.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yes I had the same problem, my doctor wouldnt support the diet, i was offered private consultation for about £30.00. I am doing exante diet now, didnt need to see a doctor. It is going okay, but still feeling hungrey in the evenings, but with exante you can have a small meal in the evenings if you feel you have to. I havent had anything today and swam 30 lengths of the pool. Get weighed tomorrow as end of first week.

*Tia*

Silver Member
HEY!!!Just thought id say i had the same problem! my llc suggested a doctor i had to pay £30 but she signed it all no probs! im now waiting for a start day! so dont worry u will get there some how!