gp giving me a hard time to sign the form..

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by clarins, 19 September 2008 Social URL.

1. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i work for my G.p , i booked an appt. to see her some weeks ago, as i was going to do the Cambridge diet, then i changed my mind, so then i made another appt. to see her to ask her if i could do the ll diet with the form to sign and she wouldn't, instead she offered me a number to call for CBT , i was quite upset, so consequently i am in the process of registering with a new G.p and my family, so i can start ll. so i will not be starting on Wed:(, bit disappointed, and i am not sick and not on any meds, she just does not want me to do it, but she is overweight herself.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    go to a private GP, you will have to pay over the odds for it but u should b e able to get an appointment at short notice and start when you had planned

4. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks, i am in the process of changing G.p's now, so will take about 1 week or so. i feel despondent now:(

5. ashia

ashia Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Yes I had the same problem, my doctor wouldnt support the diet, i was offered private consultation for about £30.00. I am doing exante diet now, didnt need to see a doctor. It is going okay, but still feeling hungrey in the evenings, but with exante you can have a small meal in the evenings if you feel you have to. I havent had anything today and swam 30 lengths of the pool. Get weighed tomorrow as end of first week.

6. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    HEY!!!Just thought id say i had the same problem! my llc suggested a doctor i had to pay £30 but she signed it all no probs! im now waiting for a start day! so dont worry u will get there some how!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.