GRACIE MAI'S Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by GracieMai, 13 July 2010 Social URL.

1. GracieMai

GracieMai Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Rightio, ladies and gents.

Here's my confession, I've been off plan for 3 flippin weeks, I've eaten what I like and when I like :eek:
    Back to group on Thursday (I've missed 2 weigh in's), so now I'm starting a food diary here so I cant tell myself that everyday is a 'flexi syn day' because I know you will all give me a good :asskick:which is just what I need!!

I will update as and when I eat it :D

Green Day
    Tuesday 13th July

Breakfast
    28g of Sainsburys Fruit & Nut Muesli (HE B) with 250ml of Semi Skimmed Milk (HE A) (I like a lot of milk lol).

Lunch
    Salad of Lettuce, tomato and cucumber with half a packet of Ainsley Harriott Citrus Kick cous cous (1/2 syn).
    Activia Fat Free Peach Yogurt

Snack
    2 Plums

Dinner
    Quorn Sausages, with baked beans in a wholemeal roll (HEB) with 5 dairylea light triangles (HE A)

Pudding
    Bowl of fresh strawberries

1 Bacardi Breezer = 7 syns

Total = 7.5 syns so far :)

Last edited: 13 July 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GracieMai

GracieMai Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wednesday 14th July
    Green day

Breakfast
    Mango and strawberries (light breakfast as had an early meeting)

Lunch
    Quorn Sausages, Scrambled Eggs (made with no butter and Milk from HE A allowance), baked beans and 2 slices of nimble (HE B), no butter. Oooohhhh I'm so excited about this just got to wait for the sausages to cook, hurry up!!!!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.