Granose sunflower seed, lentil and vegetable roast mix

i_am_plankton

Can anyone tell me the syns in this please? My portion was 177g which is one sachet. Had it as part of my tea and was yummy. Thank you!

Ingredients

Dried Textured Soya Protein (15%) [Defatted Soya Flour, Iron (Ferrous Sulphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)],Dried Oats ,Wheat Gluten ,Sunflower Seeds (10%) ,Rusk (Wheatflour, Salt) ,Lentil Flour (10%) ,Dried Vegetables (8%), (Red Peppers, Onion, Carrot) ,Yeast Extract ,Dried Lentils (3%) ,Tomato Powder ,Vegetable Oil ,Dried Mixed Herbs ,Garlic Powder ,Dried Chives

Nutritional analysis per 100g (Cooked)
Energy 919kJ/219kcal, Protein 17.0g, Carbohydrate 20.3g (of which sugars 0.7g), Fat 7.7g (of which saturates 3.1g), Fibre 5.8g, Sodium 0.47g
-
-

Last edited:
Allowing a free food allowance of lentils That's 9 syns the whole packet. :) not too bad if its the main part of your meal. Sounds really yummy actually, where did you get it? My sainsburys only has their mince and the sausage mix.

Although if you look it up on their website the nutritional values are slightly less?? I'll try them for a potentially more favourable result....I want to plug in the other options for future ref!!!

Ok yeah scrap what I said. The main free ingredient is the TVP so allowing for THAT and using the site info its a more acceptable 6.5 for the 177g :)

Ok yeah scrap what I said. The main free ingredient is the TVP so allowing for THAT and using the site info its a more acceptable 6.5 for the 177g :)

Thank you so much, Tesco stock this quite regularly and it's another product that Holland and Barrett stock :) Holland and Barrett have got buy one get one half price on everything at the moment and some of the deals are online with free shipping :)

I looked them all up. I'm tempted to get the burgers at 5.5 and the sausages at 6.5 too. That might solve my syn using dilemma somewhat!! Thanks for the heads up!! X

I looked them all up. I'm tempted to get the burgers at 5.5 and the sausages at 6.5 too. That might solve my syn using dilemma somewhat!! Thanks for the heads up!! X

You're welcome - I find for veggie stuff in general that Tesco is one of the better supermarkets in terms of variety, they've introduced a new range and some of it is really low syn (for example their orzo pasta bakes are 2.5 syns each)

I don't get there very often although by happy coincidence I'm going there for an opticians appt this thurs so I will check it out! :)

thank you both so much for posting this as wondering myself. also my friend is veggie too. :)

It was really tasty done as stuffed mushrooms, highly recommended!

Back