Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

graph

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by samsmummy, 23 March 2008 Social URL.

1. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi folks i would like to do a graph/chart that stve done but how do i save it and where do i save it too i not so good on pc so an idiot guide wold be most appreciated re starting tomorrow and beleive me i need all the help i can get luv this web site but it has helped me so far getting better prepared this time for my not so exiting journey down th weight loss plan:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katherine-piza-jones

Katherine-piza-jones Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    its the one on page 6 you have to click on. this is the updated one

4. Katherine-piza-jones

Katherine-piza-jones Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    when you click on it. save it. a box opens on the left click on desktop then save the icon will then be on your desk top for easy access. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.