Graphex Content (diary of a "horizontally challeged" male)

Graphex

ever since i was a boy, i wanted to be a footballer. i would run around in the park for hours and have vivid memories of the first goal that i scored for my primary school team (mainly due to the fact i was shouted at by one of my teacher's for sliding on the ground whilst celebrating and getting my shirt muddy) anyway, i sit here now, watching euro 2012, mid-twenties and it's plainly obvious that my dream of being a footballer has surpassed me. instead, i spend countless hours playing video games and these days, i'm just not well in mind or in body.

i've been with my partner for two years and have moved away from friends and family to be where i live now. at times i feel alone because i don't want to leave the house due to the way i feel about myself and it's hard for me because i used to be a guy of supreme confidence. a lot of things in my personal life have gone out of control in recent years and i haven't been in control of myself because of it.

my time is now though. i'll go back to the days of checking out my hair in shop windows, rather than avoiding my reflection altogether. i don't think i've fit in a medium size fit since i was about 14 years old (around the time these personal/family issues surfaced) so it will be nice to aim for that. these forums seem like an ideal place for me to air that dirty laundry and i'm sure i'd be able to find the support through the hard times off of some of the nice people on here.

"insert motivational speech here."

i'll try and keep this updated as much as i possibly can anyway.

thanks for reading.

#letsdoit

Well done for making the decision to start Exante, it has certainly changed a good few lives of people on here - mine included so far. Still got a way to go myself, but there is some fantastic support on this site to help you on your way! Best of luck with your journey :)

Back