Gratitude and Positives.....

AliGal

Eating meat
Borrowing from the slimpodsters' daily three positives and other's gratitude diaries, this a vlcd thread to share positives and things we are grateful for.

Please feel free to post whenever you have wish. It would be lovely to see what's good for you.

1. I am grateful for Blue Butterfly starting a 3 month challlenge - which completes just before my lovely stepdaughter's wedding.
  2. I am happy that I can travel and stay on plan despite lots of service stations en route! It's good to be home now.
  3. I am grateful for the small blonde dog alseep at my feet - who is also happy to be home!
Ali

1: I loved our late afternoon walk across the dunes and the sunset over the Wash
2: I am grateful for the new mix of sachets I tried - making a very savory pancake from a cheese sachet and an ommlette one.
3: I loved my fennel veggies with supper.

Ali

1. I am grateful that my bosses are supporting what i do- and not asking questions!
2. I am grateful that the diet is opening my eyes and changing my tastes- I now enjoy tea, and am coming round to some of the sachets I avoid.
3. I am grateful for the support I find on here, all the people going through the same thing I am yet finding the time for words of encouragement.

Is that the kind of thing? Or did I get it wrong!!!

That's exactly the sort of thing - anything you are grateful for or find positive today!

I am grateful for the sun which just came out!
I am grateful for my plain choc shake for breakfast. I like it!
I am grateful for Mini, her son and all the people who make this work by running it and posting here, and my new mini mins friends. You guys rock!

And so to work after a little minimins read.....

Ali

I am grateful that I am 400g down on my morning WI.
I am grateful to be at home with my DH talking, not on a plane working.
I am grateful for the unexpected sunny day!

I'm grateful that I'm 1lb down since Saturday WI!
I'm grateful for the fact that I can cook for the kids and even try the food for spicyness and not give in and binge.
I'm grateful that I'm finding things to make this diet sooo much easier- found something called 'perfect shake' to put on salad! just dry herbs but yummy.

My positives:
- Had drinks at yesterday's conference - didn't feel awhkward - I was just matter of fact and no one commented.
- A good 3hr drive home - filled up with petrol and not tempted by garage snacks. It's getting a habit not to buy stuff and eat en route.
- Wearing my George size 24 trews that I bought and have never worn as too small. Nice to have trousers that fit instead of being too big.

I am grateful for a lovely day at home with my DH.
I am grateful I chose a programme that allows some veg, and for my lovely supper.
I am grateful that I drank more water today than yesterday.

A beautiful day - sunny and lovely birds at the feeder.
Drank morning sachet in garden in dressing gown with DH who was drinking coffee and felt good.
Scales down 1/2lb since yesterday .....a good start to Day72!

Back