Gravy has saved my life...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Fallen, 13 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Fallen

Fallen Angel in training

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS+
    Ok ok, I know this may be wrong but I just had a weak cup of gravy... I needed something savoury, as I didn't get any soups this week (won't do that again) so I had a very week cup of gravy.

My theory... Weak gravy or food... I went with the gravy and my mind set is back to normal thinking and focused on the goal...

So the question is... Will this mess up all my work of the last 3 days? ... Hope not, but at least I didn't eat :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mummma

mummma New Member

It may mess with ketosis if it's meat gravy. But such a small amount if doubt. There is the savoury veg water flavourings u can buy from them. Or marigolds vegetable bouillon. Shhhh it's a secret. Same stuff cheaper and available at most supermarkets. Nice for a savoury drink. I'd only recommend one a day if u have to and keep it weak x

4. Fallen

Fallen Angel in training

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS+
    Wow, that's great -thank you... The savour drink you get from CDC, is that from any point in diet? Or week 2 ? ... xx

5. cambridgedietjune2012

cambridgedietjune2012 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Definately opt for the veg bouion stuff - cheaper and will not do you any harm - in my opinion :)

6. Fallen

Fallen Angel in training

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS+
    bought some today. £1.69 and just what i needed! thank you soooooo much for this advice, i really feel like i can just get on with this now.... xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.