Graze anyone??

Lianna

Silver Member
HAs anyone tried to graze boxes that get delivered to your house? i ordered one to get fdelivered tuesday after my oh's mum gave me a few to try and i love them! they are pretty low in points to and healthy snacks to use your points on instead of reaching for the choc!!

Hey, yeah I get two graze boxes a week and they definitely keep me going! The light boxes are generally no more than 3pp per portion, so 12pp total per box, and the nibble boxes usually have a couple of 3-4pp packs and occasionally a 5-6 which are sooo worth it cos they have big Belgian choc buttons in which are gorgeous :D also the natural vanilla seeds they do, taste exactly like popcorn and are a steal at 5pp - perfect for the cinema hehe

I have ordered 2 a week 2 different selections I love the flap jack! Xxx

ive just ordered my first one coming on wednesday. looking forward to it.

how are you working out the pp's on the likes of the flapjacks and bread etc?

They come with a little book giving you the nutritional info :) the flapjacks are about 7 per pack but you do get 3 mini ones in it! im excited for tuesday when mine comes then got one coming friday :) x

I love graze boxes x

I been getting them for about a year! Love them! Luckily I joined before the price went up so I only pay £2.79 per week!

I kinda learnt the ones not to get that are way high in points!

But some are high in points due to fat content but it is healthy fat so not really a worry!

Thats good that they froze the price for existing members x

Back