• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Greasy Skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Oh dear!!!

I am on day 4 and am starting to great a greasy forehead!!:cry:
i never ever get a greasy forehead, is this due to the lipotrim you reckon? Also i've developed a few spots (nothing major but still) i also never get spots!! never had acne, and on the odd occassion get one irratating spot above my top lip, but never on me forehead!

I am putting it down to lipotrim! Is this the cause?!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
all the water your having is puching all the cr*p left in your skin to the surface! they will go in a day or two then your skin will look amazing :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hmmm lets hope so!!! My skin is baby soft naturally and this grease is doing nothing for it!!!!!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Im in the same boat as you at the minute Summer, but you started a day after me so we are both arround the same stages :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Be cool if we kept in touch on here - spur each other on seeing as we started at the same time :D

my skin looks so amazing at the moment. People keep asking me what I do but I havent really done anything!.. LT has done my skin a million favours mainly coz of increased water intake xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I'll just give it time then! Sounds like its guna be ok in the long run :)

Chelly i accepted yer friend request - duno what that does now though!! lol is this like a forum facebook styleeeee?!!! lol

ChellyWellyBoot

Lol im not sure, all I know if our profile is linked now and we can write message on each others profiles!! :)

Yeah Fbtb i looked at your pictures it does look amazing :D

Hopefully mine will clear up soon because i dont like to wear make up during the day.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Im sure most do!
Even my grandma has a facebook!!!!!!!

go granny!
Im not gonna have time to do it this week but I'll try and set up a group.. and then post a thread on here inviting everyone else to join. what do you think? your most welcome to do one if ya like tho .. xx

ChellyWellyBoot

yeah i have facebook but dont use it very often but im up for joining.. I use bebo more :D