Great idea from LLC!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 4 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I have always been dead lucky to have such a thoughtful LLC, and although my path is still somewhat boggy, she always has a rope long enough to pull me out!

I am however, so happy to have lost the weight the I have sofar, and to be the slimmest I have ever been in my adult life. I have been considering a portrait photo for my OH at Xmas. (I vain!! But I really think it would be a great thing for him, as he has never known me like this, and I think he would love a proper pic to celebrate!!!) This week my LLC announced she would be bringing in a professional photographer in November, who will set up a studio inside the LLCs office, and also take pictures outside, in the beautiful Poundbury village. (Google it, Prince Charles' village dream, Dorchester, where I work & diet!) She is also thinking of a make up artist to make us look our best ..... The prices are going to be very reasonable too, so I was the first to sign up!!! Vanity, vanity!

What do you guys think? I am now near as dammit 8 stone into LL, with a little over 2 to go, and the photo just over a month away. Could be 9 stone gone by then if I am good!!

Any other LLCs got any good ideas?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    sounds great, i might ask our llc if he could set up something simular.
  4. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Lighter Life
    VERY thoughtful LLC, what lovely Christmas presents,
    Hope you'l be able to post them for us to see as well,
  5. jane

jane Opinionated

I think it sounds a great idea.
    LLC mustbe really proud of you as a group to have felt able to set this up.
    Not to get a good record of your achievement would be the mistake.
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I think its a fantastic idea. Its my 40th birthday next year and to my familys shock Ive said Id like us to have a family photo done.

A real sign we're all feeling better about ourselves :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.