Great idea from LLC!

Sez

has started again!!
I have always been dead lucky to have such a thoughtful LLC, and although my path is still somewhat boggy, she always has a rope long enough to pull me out!

I am however, so happy to have lost the weight the I have sofar, and to be the slimmest I have ever been in my adult life. I have been considering a portrait photo for my OH at Xmas. (I know...how vain!! But I really think it would be a great thing for him, as he has never known me like this, and I think he would love a proper pic to celebrate!!!) This week my LLC announced she would be bringing in a professional photographer in November, who will set up a studio inside the LLCs office, and also take pictures outside, in the beautiful Poundbury village. (Google it, Prince Charles' village dream, Dorchester, where I work & diet!) She is also thinking of a make up artist to make us look our best ..... The prices are going to be very reasonable too, so I was the first to sign up!!! Vanity, vanity!

What do you guys think? I am now near as dammit 8 stone into LL, with a little over 2 to go, and the photo just over a month away. Could be 9 stone gone by then if I am good!!

Any other LLCs got any good ideas?

I think it sounds a great idea.
LLC mustbe really proud of you as a group to have felt able to set this up.
Not to get a good record of your achievement would be the mistake.

I think its a fantastic idea. Its my 40th birthday next year and to my familys shock Ive said Id like us to have a family photo done.

A real sign we're all feeling better about ourselves :)

Back