Great idea from LLC!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 4 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I have always been dead lucky to have such a thoughtful LLC, and although my path is still somewhat boggy, she always has a rope long enough to pull me out!

I am however, so happy to have lost the weight the I have sofar, and to be the slimmest I have ever been in my adult life. I have been considering a portrait photo for my OH at Xmas. (I know...how vain!! But I really think it would be a great thing for him, as he has never known me like this, and I think he would love a proper pic to celebrate!!!) This week my LLC announced she would be bringing in a professional photographer in November, who will set up a studio inside the LLCs office, and also take pictures outside, in the beautiful Poundbury village. (Google it, Prince Charles' village dream, Dorchester, where I work & diet!) She is also thinking of a make up artist to make us look our best ..... The prices are going to be very reasonable too, so I was the first to sign up!!! Vanity, vanity!

What do you guys think? I am now near as dammit 8 stone into LL, with a little over 2 to go, and the photo just over a month away. Could be 9 stone gone by then if I am good!!

Any other LLCs got any good ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    sounds great, i might ask our llc if he could set up something simular.

4. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    VERY thoughtful LLC, what lovely Christmas presents,
    Hope you'l be able to post them for us to see as well,

5. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    I think it sounds a great idea.
    LLC mustbe really proud of you as a group to have felt able to set this up.
    Not to get a good record of your achievement would be the mistake.

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think its a fantastic idea. Its my 40th birthday next year and to my familys shock Ive said Id like us to have a family photo done.

A real sign we're all feeling better about ourselves :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.