Great start :)

Hi :)

This is my first post on s&s forum, I started 3 days ago. Doing pretty well so far, although caved a little bit yest as I felt so yuck and was on my own with my 3yr old. Never the less, on day 3, I have lost 4lbs already!!!

Felt absolutely shocking this morning, I hope that means ketosis is on its way despite my slip up yesterday. Having done so many diets recently, I feel great about this, almost as if there is not even any question about failing, I'm just completely expecting to succeed with it!

I do really prefer Cambridge sweet shakes over s&s, but enjoying the meals and mars more on s&s. I think I need to use a lot of extra water, as I just find them way too sickly.

So, I started at 15st 5, and am down to 15st1 already. Aiming for 11stone in the long term, but not expecting it tomorrow ;)

I've loved reading your posts and encouragement to each other, and am so pleased I found out about slim and save on here!

Jen x

katierosesmum said:

This is my first post on s&s forum, I started 3 days ago. Doing pretty well so far, although caved a little bit yest as I felt so yuck and was on my own with my 3yr old. Never the less, on day 3, I have lost 4lbs already!!!

Felt absolutely shocking this morning, I hope that means ketosis is on its way despite my slip up yesterday. Having done so many diets recently, I feel great about this, almost as if there is not even any question about failing, I'm just completely expecting to succeed with it!

I do really prefer Cambridge sweet shakes over s&s, but enjoying the meals and mars more on s&s. I think I need to use a lot of extra water, as I just find them way too sickly.

So, I started at 15st 5, and am down to 15st1 already. Aiming for 11stone in the long term, but not expecting it tomorrow ;)

I've loved reading your posts and encouragement to each other, and am so pleased I found out about slim and save on here!

Jen x

Well done for starting, and welcome to minis :) everyone on here is brilliantly supportive and helpful. Have you started a diary thread yet? x Jo x

katierosesmum said:

Jen x

Hi (again :D )
Glad it's going well. We've got a newbie support thread that you are more than welcome to add to. Just chit chat and encouragement really. Good luck x

Hi :) thanks for your replies :)

I haven't started a diary yet, probably a good idea, loads of activity on those isn't there! I think it would do me good to have somewhere I can ramble on about stuff!

Laura, I haven't found the newbie thread, will go and have a look ;) thanks for replying to both my first and my second post!!

Better head off, I've got 2hrs without my daughter, and soooooo much to do. Need to empty the contents of my spare room into my bedroom, which is also a mess, so that a joiner can come and put some shelves in, and make a desk fit which used to be a fitted office at my mums house! Eek!

Jen x

Back