Great way to celebrate CD success and replace your wardrobe!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dogtanion, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I am now officially "NORMAL" - I have booked a photoshoot and makeover for half term - it doubles up as a treat for me and a christmas present for my parents (who keep begging for a skinny pic [​IMG] ) The down side was that I needed four outfits to be photographed in - having lost two sizes since Aug I was a bit stuck - so I went on a shopping spree today and had a flash of inspiration - I booked a personal shopper - something I could never ever have done before - I had to say what size I was, that would have been the first hurdle, second being they probably wouldn't have had much to fit me let alone look good!!!
    She went off and brought me a selection of outfits - in twelves on top an 14 on the bottom (if they made a 13 that'd be better!!!) Everything fit or was tooo big - I even fit in a stunning size 12 jacket by Coast - one of those teeeny tiny shops!!! [​IMG]
    If you need a celebratory spending spree, i would recommend it - it was free in Debenham's and you got a coffee, and an hour or so with a shopper who was a bit like Trinny and Susannah - only more pleasant and swore less (I know I was on Great British Body!!!)
    A great way to celebrate success!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Well done on achieving 'normal' hun. :D

My OH has said he will treat me to a personal shopping experience as soon as I'm happy with my weight. I am so looking forward to being advised what best suits my body etc. Can't wait to replace the contents of my wardrobe with nice size 12's.

xx

4. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That sounds like a fabulous day, and nice to see an inspiration post today. xxxx

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

wow - well that gives me something to look forward to! I better get saving! x

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done on your huge achievement :) :) ive always wanted to get a personal shopper!

7. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Ahhh thats great congratulation on your amazing loss.

I have been thinking about doing the personal shopper thing...u have def inspired me! x

8. Choppygirl

Choppygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.92%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Oooo, well done. I love clothes and can't wait to be able to shop in 'normal' places. I went down to just over 13 stones a couple of years ago on CD and it was great to walk into Next and buy a size 16 (which was the smallest I had been for years). Although I think Evans have got a bit trendier I still find myself wearing clothes that fit rather than what I would really like to wear.

I think some photos of you in your new clothes are in order on here!
    Don't be shy!!!!!!!!! :gimi::gimi::gimi::gimi:

9. minime

minime Gold Member

Sounds like you had a fab day, did you buy much? Can we see your lovely piccies when they are done.

10. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I'll try but having diff uploading pics - too many pixels - suggestions anyone!!

11. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    you just need to resize them Dogtanion. if you put them in paint, then go onto stretch/skew in one of the menus, you can choose to make them 75% of the original size or even smaller if you like x

12. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    thanks - will try it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.