Greedy eater

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Arghh I can't help myself :-(

I know when I am full but I want to keep eating and find myself picking at things

Anyone have any diversion ideas x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are the foods your eating for meals filling you? X

Yeah mostly I think cos I eat 1200 cals tho - some days I am Completely fine and others I could eat everything in sight :-(

Maybe, take up a hobby to keep your fingers busy lol x

Lol I think I need to :)

I am doing 60 hr weeks just now between work and placement, I have a 4 yr old as well - you would think I wouldn't have any time to eat haha not sure if that's the problem - stressed x

Hi sweet - I thought you were going to start eating a few more cals - or am I thinking of someone else, lol!

1200 is the least you should be taking on board. You can easily afford to have more cals and still lose weight at a decent rate.

Don't give yourself such a hard time - you could be setting yourself up for a fall :( Nowt wrong with a wee treat ;)

I was but then I thought about the possibility of
My losses slowing down and I got a bit freaked :-( so I have stuck with it as best I can but I need to change something x

Yeh sounds like you need to up them abit as you seem very busy!
Up them for a month to 1500 cals, and keep lowering them by 100 monthly until 1200, you will loose weight and it probably won't be too much slower, but going the way you are you will just end up binging and feeling rubbish, ive told my sister to do the same too, she's similar to you, x

If you go to Myfitnesspal or Food Focus, they work out your calories for you. If you eat too little, your body will go into starvation mode & you won't lose.

Everhopeful said:
If you go to Myfitnesspal or Food Focus, they work out your calories for you. If you eat too little, your body will go into starvation mode & you won't lose.

I use my mfp all the time And it told me to eat 1200 cals based on my activity levels and how much weight I wanted to lose x

I run around after 3 kids, and according to fit bit, on average walk about 8 miles a day. I've been getting to the point where I'm either hungry between meals, or I have dinner and by 7/8pm at night that I'm starving.

Like you, some days I'm absolutely fine, perhaps the foods I have had on those days are better planned or more filling.

But I have comfortably gone to 1300-1400 a day and still had good losses. And in my head '100-200' isn't alot of calories, but works out to be quite a bit of food if you need it.

If your leading a busy lifestyle, your gonna need that extra bit of calories just to give you a boost and stop you feeling tired, when I was at uni, I lost 3 stone on ccing but I was on 1200 cals a day, gymming and walking across Liverpool city daily. I was in the kitchen alone one day makin my dinner coming back from uni, and I'd only had breakkie, I started feeling a bit dizzy, and then I started to black out, scary! There was no one in the flat, and I managed to crawl over to the settee to sit down, ended up having some sweets, because I hadn't eaten enough to start with and sugar levels must of been low, so it's not all about loosing weight, eating less can make you lethargic etc I upped my calories after that, and I still lost and never experienced that again, it was frightening

Frankie
X

I have upped them to 1500 which would give me 1.5lbs a week loss with a lightly active lifestyle whilst I am on placement x

That sounds a good plan, ive been on slimming world for a while now was doing really well in the beginning but at the moments its not working for me am an wasting a fiver a week going to group. Im thinking of trying cc as at least i will 'know where i am' and can have what i prefer to eat instead of 'banned' foods ;) im quite inactive due to bad knees so the suggestive 1200 a day sounds ok for me and i dont have kids or dogs or men to run around after, best wishes ;)

I think I need to go back to clean eating again - I have been feeling bloated and getting craving now I am eating processed food again :-( didn't notice the difference until this week when I have started to slip back to old eating habits

It's easily done but Well done for spotting it. I think its the sodium in processed foods which makes me bloat.

You can do this hun x

A little bit of processed food is ok for convenience but as you say, clean is best x

Been shopping - got my tuna salad things and making homemade veg soup also - time to get back on track x

Back