Green and Black Mini Bar

Sirens

Hi
I was wondering if someone could please tell me the syn value of the little mini green and black bars, i think they are around 15 grams each?
Thanks

Hi
I was wondering if someone could please tell me the syn value of the little mini green and black bars, i think they are around 15 grams each?
Thanks

Which flavour? They are 4 or 4.5 syns depending. I love them for a little chocolate hit! x

I love them as well, all flavours, I generally get Green and Blacks for Christmas & Easter. Can't remember the syns, but per grm they are high.

The 15g bars are reasonable I think - you can't beat good quality chocolate :)

Checked the app and most of them seem to be 4 syns, apart from almond which is 4.5. Worth checking syns online for the specific flavour before you eat tho! X

Thanks so much, i also get them for Christmas, I find though that the mini bar is enough to satisfy my choc craving, so may syn them as my treat when I need the boost!
Thanks xx

Love these - got a box for Christmas and have one at the end of the day, if I haven't used up my syn allowance. So pleased they are individually wrapped or I'd struggle to just eat one :p

Back