green day delight...

debtin

Gold Member
Think I did my first green day and loved it. Just made 3egg omelette with two babybel melted in it and it seems too good to be true. Just wanted share MMmmm

debtin said:
Think I did my first green day and loved it. Just made 3egg omelette with two babybel melted in it and it seems too good to be true. Just wanted share MMmmm

I had that for brekkie - with mushrooms. I love green days as well.

shelly22 said:
Hiya u love omlettes but don't work wen I use frylight neither do my fried eggs what am I doing wrong?

Use a good quality non stick pan and make sure it's hot when u put the egg in - that's what works or me!

Good luck!

Ophelia105 said:
I had that for brekkie - with mushrooms. I love green days as well.

How much does it feel like something bad tho...was good on toast!! Good stuff

debtin said:
How much does it feel like something bad tho...was good on toast!! Good stuff

You want something soooo good it must be bad? Try scrambled eggs with low low cheese spread mixed in! Oh my word... Lol I love SW

I love scrambled eggs done in the micro with a little grated cathedral city light (45g) and take it out when it is still a little runny. It carries on cooking

hollys nan said:
I love scrambled eggs done in the micro with a little grated cathedral city light (45g) and take it out when it is still a little runny. It carries on cooking

Mmmmmmmmmm I neeeed this!

It gets better...second day tryin green. Had sw chips, beans, two fried egg in fry light with two slice toast from my healthy Extra. Felt like gluttony but was free and just what I needed too

Back