• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

green day lasagne

S: 11st12lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
evening all!

ive decided to make a qourn lasagne over the weekend.. and just wondered what was the best thing for the white sauce.. i have quark in the fridge but wasnt sure if this was the best thing..

what do you use??.. id rather it be as low in syns as poss!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st5.5lb C: 11st2lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 7st3.5lb(39.42%)
Have a look in the recipe sub-forum - there are lots of threads there about lasagne. I think someone was asking the same question a day or so ago

gl12282

Plodding on.......
S: 17st9lb C: 14st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 3st3lb(18.22%)
I haven't tried it with Lasagne but for fish pie I use v low fat fromage frais witha tub of quark and an egg mixed in. Would probably work in Lasagne too.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

S: 11st12lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I haven't tried it with Lasagne but for fish pie I use v low fat fromage frais witha tub of quark and an egg mixed in. Would probably work in Lasagne too.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone
thanks gail... doesnt the quark separate when its in the oven.. thats the thing thats sort of putting me off using that!

gl12282

Plodding on.......
S: 17st9lb C: 14st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 3st3lb(18.22%)
charleybabes said:
thanks gail... doesnt the quark separate when its in the oven.. thats the thing thats sort of putting me off using that!
Not as much as you'd think but as I said, only tried it in a fish pie. Let us know how it goes.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone