1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Days....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SkinnyMalink, 4 January 2008 Social URL.

1. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Right, I know there are some veggies out there so you guys can help me!

I'd like to do more green days but for some reason whenever I try it I never get much further than a jacket potato or a pasta pack. Any ideas?

By the way I'm talking about ideas for a rubbish cook, not Gordon Ramsey!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I like the packet rice that you can get. That is always nice with a healthy extra of marinated chicken. Just use some seasoning and a little bit of fry light, then grill the chicken.
    I also make a chilli using quorn mince, a can of chopped toms, a chopped onion, crushed garlic, salt and pepper, worstershire sauce and a can of baked beans and some mushrooms and I serve it with loads of rice.
    The low fat supernoodles are great for a quick snack.
    Also, packet rice with quorn "chicken" pieces is nice too!
    Hope this has helped a bit!
  4. I just love syn free chips -

Preheat a flat baking tin then spray with as much frylight as you want. Place the chips on the tray and wait until they are as crisp as you like.

170 in a fan assisted oven.

If I haven't used my healthy extras I preheat one tablespoon ove extra virgin olive oil before putting the spuds in.

I usually have the chips with beans and dry fried egg of a quorn burger.

This works well with chunky sweet potatoes too.
  5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

One of my fave recipes:

A different version of SW Quiche

Syns totally free on green

1 Pack of mild cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce
    1 tub of low fat cheese and chive or original cottage cheese.
    3 eggs

1 Prepare your pasta n sauce as per the packet instructions. Place in a flan dish and spread over the bottom.

2 In a separate mixing bowl mix together the 3 eggs and the cottage cheese and then pour over the pasta n sauce.

3 Place in the oven on gas mark 5 and cook till firm and browning on the top.

When ready you can either eat it hot or cold. I think it is so much better cold.

You can do this with savoury rice as well but I have not tried that yet but I am going to tomorrow.:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.