Green HEx's

Jenna88

Gold Member
Hi guys,
Haven't posted in here in a while.
I've rejoined SW but am so disappointed that there are no more green days and I stupidly threw out my old books :( Basically I'm wondering if there is anyone with the old books that could snap a wee pic and send them to me? Just of the HEx's for green. I know SW don't promote it anymore and that values may therefore not be accurate but I'd like to give it a go again as it really worked for me. Thanks.

Hi Jenna, I've tried to copy a link but it's not loading. I googled SW hex green and quite a bit of info/ photos came up on , there were pics of lists in pin interest. Hope you find them.

Hi guys,
Haven't posted in here in a while.
I've rejoined SW but am so disappointed that there are no more green days and I stupidly threw out my old books :( Basically I'm wondering if there is anyone with the old books that could snap a wee pic and send them to me? Just of the HEx's for green. I know SW don't promote it anymore and that values may therefore not be accurate but I'd like to give it a go again as it really worked for me. Thanks.

Hi I have a lot of the old stuff but I can´t upload photos or stuff at the moment. ( at least I don´t think so ) Would be happy to share it with you though. Any ideas ? I can´t believe they don´t do the Green days now. What about the vegetarians ? I´m giving it a go as I think " if it worked before" Still... I was that much younger before. Losing weight is not as easy on any plan any more. good luck with yours.

I have a 20 page PDF of the Green Days before SW pulled the details completely. Not sure how to get it to you though Jenna. It will be copyright, so can't upload it here.

Back