Green lunch recipes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by jessabelle, 11 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone. I'm a veggie so i only do Green days but im struggling to think up new recipes for lunch (that i can take to work with me)
    Anyone got any yummy ideas? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Pasta with low fat french dressing and salad veg
    Pasta with laughing cow (or other low fat cheese spread) and bacon style quorn mixed in.
    Ainsley Harriot CousCous
    Couscous cake slices

Sorry if any of that is not veggie friendly.

4. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Be careful of Ainsley Harriot cous cous as some varieties are packed full of syns (as many as 7.5).

How about mashing some potatoes, mixing with cottage cheese, herbs, HEA of cheese and spring onions and frying in fry light or browning under the grill, serve with baked beans or salad.

Chuck in some Quorn Cheddar and Leek Sausages with a Batchelors Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce, i love chopped red onion or spring onion mixed in.

Filled Jacket potato skins - (sweetcorn, red onion, peas, peppers) topped with he cheese.

Sweet potatoes sliced in half lengthways, topped with a chunky tomato sauce (fry off garlic, red onion, and mushrooms) add chillies - add a HE of cheese and pop under the grill until bubbling.

Do you make SW quiche? eggs cottage cheese and loads of veggies...

5. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    They all sound lovely, thanks.
    Just made the sw quiche today actually. Used sweetcorn, red onion, mushrooms and broad beans. I've sliced it up ready for a week at work lol.
    Love Ainsley Harriott cous cous and usually eat a whole pack for lunch. Its just nice to have a bit of variety instead of having cous cous everyday.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.