• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Green meal/snack ideas!

cjtj

S: 12st9lb C: 9st12lb G: 8st12lb Loss: 2st11lb(22.03%)
Hey gals & guys,
Could you guys give me some ideas for green snacks and meals- I i'm seriously suffering with the lack of variety in my diet! Had about 25syns this week- but still put on 2lbs! Pah!

I am a vegi & HATE corgette! (if that helps)

All i ever have is- pasta n sauce- cous cous- i have eaten the same thing everyday this week! :sigh:
What do u have as yr healthy B choices too?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Syn free chips! need i say more!

babs

I tried sweet potato as a potatoe substitute a few months ago, but its more like a turnip . Its good tho, and if u like turnip, u will like it.

scrambled egg!!!!!!!

Have you been on the website and had a look at reciepes, the veg curry is supposed to be very good!!!

quorn sausages are lovely too, I like casseroling them

cjtj

I tried sweet potato as a potatoe substitute a few months ago, but its more like a turnip . Its good tho, and if u like turnip, u will like it.

umm might have too go investigating the sweet potatoes i think!
I just had some syn free vegi burgers:D

cjtj

scrambled egg!!!!!!!

Have you been on the website and had a look at reciepes, the veg curry is supposed to be very good!!!

quorn sausages are lovely too, I like casseroling them
Yeah been on the website!
I've had two this i havent had in ages today:
Omlette & vegi burgers:D

Hiya SW as by my recipe is

3 eggs
pot of healthy eating cottage cheese
mushrooms
peppers
onions
and cherry tomatoes

Mix tomato and above all in a bowl add herbs and seasoning put into a a quiche dish oven medium heat for 20/25mins

Ruthy

Just to say that this website has been posted up before and it's realllllly old so not all the syn values are the same. Just remember to check!