Green Days Green/Red and superfree

oasis6918

Gold Member
Sorry people, please don't shoot me down I know there's been a lot of chatter recently on when, if and how to eat your superfree but is it right that you are not required to have 1/3 superfree with everymeal when your doing red/green days.
I'm struggling to buy fresh fruit and veg with every meal as I'm on maternity and money is tight and also meat prices are through the roof but instead of giving up if its not a requirement for 1/3 superfree on green, I intend to have half a grapefruit with each meal and atleast another piece of fruit a day if money is tight that week. I just don't know weather this is sabotaging my sw plan? x

as far as i am aware, the 1/3 SF is essential on EE bt only recommended on red/green, so up to u, if money is tight then do what u have suggested :) frozen veg is cheap though and a good wqy to get SF into ur meals :) x

Yeah, I just can't stand boiling frozen veg and I'm not a massive veg fan, but any suggestions on the best way to cook frozen veg other than boiling? x

was just gonna say same as jezzi! also, handful of frozen onions, handful of frozen peppers some frozen carrots, boil up with a veg stock cube, blitz til smooth, add tin of beans and tin of tomatoes and some garlicand whichever herbs u like and u have a super fast and filling soup (make this LOADS! lol)

Back