1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green syns for New Quorn products???

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Byron130, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Byron130

Byron130 Member

Hi all,
    I'm new to this forum and SW (back after a few years absence!) and was wondering if anyone has the green syn value for the new Quorn products, 'Fishless Fingers' and 'Tuna Style Crisp Bakes'.

I know the 'peppered steaks' and 'tomato and olive' fillets are free but any help for other Quorn products would be very much appreciated. I don't each meat of fish so it's only the green syns value I need.

Thanx in advance to anyone who can help ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW Online (Green)
    If you do a search of this forum there are lots of threads on quorn including the new stuff. From memory the fish fingers are 2 each.
  4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Have you tried doing a search? There are lots of threads on here with information about the syn values for quorn products. And I know there was definitely a discussion about the two 'fishy' ones you are asking about.
  5. Byron130

Byron130 Member

Thanx both of you.
    I've done some quick searches and found a few bits and bats.

I guess i'll get the hang of using the forum eventually! :rolleyes:

Thanx again
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.