Green Tea - anyone using this to aid their weightloss?

bugsbunny2000

Proud to be a LOSER :)
Hi guys,

Now, I am NOT a hot drink drinker. No tea, no coffee, sometimes a hot chocolate on those cold, winter nights... but a friend of mine who has lost about 3 stone in the last year had told me that green tea was definitely to thank for such a great weight loss. Don't get me wrong, she ate well and exercised like a pro but apparently 1-3 cups a day helped.

I've started drinking it too but can't say I've noticed any difference... to be fair, I've struggled making it into a routine as I'm not used to drinking something that needs to cool down so I end up forgetting about it until its cold :confused:

Just wondering if anyone else drinks it and if so has it benefited their weight loss? I must say, I'm enjoying it. Even when I used to drink tea as a kid or drink hot chocolate it would be 70% milk but now I just add a couple of sweeteners so its no pp (im guessing, if i'm wrong then please tell me now lol!!)

xx

I drink a litre a day and have done for months it did help a lot when I was dieting properly! I usually put it in my sports bottle and take it to the gym as I always drink it fridge cold!burns more calories that way too as cold drink your body works harder when drinking it!peppermint tea also is another great one I drink couple of cups of this a day also ESP before bed as calms me to sleep! I stick to these religiously now

Xxxx

I drink green tea as I like it. not to help weightloss but I can't say I notice much difference on weeks I dont drink it very often.

Back