• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Green Tea + Cambridge Diet

KD

Gone fishing
Green tea is good but to get the benefits of a speeded up metabolism, you would need to drink a lot of it, and even then, there is no proof that it's fat loss.

Drink it because you like it, or for other health benefits, but not for a faster weight loss.

Also a lot of companies sell their tea as green herbal tea etc but it doesn't have the same benefit as REAL green tea, i used to drink it a lot and loved it but then in Japan i was introduced to the real stuff and honestly it was disgusting, like drinking liquidised grass but apparently thats the stuff that helps with metabolism, a lot of the supermarket ones only have a tiny percent of the ingredient that works in it.x

DikMeisje

S: 15st10lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st3lb(20.45%)
Also a lot of companies sell their tea as green herbal tea etc but it doesn't have the same benefit as REAL green tea, i used to drink it a lot and loved it but then in Japan i was introduced to the real stuff and honestly it was disgusting, like drinking liquidised grass but apparently thats the stuff that helps with metabolism, a lot of the supermarket ones only have a tiny percent of the ingredient that works in it.x
I lived in Japan for a while and absolutely fell in love with green tea. Now on the diet Im drinking loads of it too, Im not sure if it will help me lose weight but I just love the taste of it ..