• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

GREEN TEA LOLLIES

Missjlouise

Silver Member
They sound awful ... Never heard of them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

missjlouise - you cant be doing TFR?:8855:

Anyway - I made them,made up the green tea,quite strong,with sweetener and put in ice lolly moulds,and they're good! Nice to have some thing solid and a bit of a crunch:D

Jessie 888

one life only
Sounds very inventive to me, Tanya!

Mapenzi

ginagee said:
going to give them a go what about other teas lemon or mixed fruit r they ok to use x
hi gina! I'm afraid not :( we're only allowed leaf teas, not any of the fuity ones!! and I seem to have it in my head that lemon is especially bad for kicking you out of ketosis - I may have dreamed that though - I have a lit of crazy food dreams on this diet!! :) x

cameron

how about mint tea ?

hi cameron from what i can gather you can have peppermint, nettle and green tea, i have added peppermint tea to my chocolate shake and it makes it a little better if u are struggling :)

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
Haha! I think we are on the same wave length! I just made some of those earlier today!! I haven't tried one yet though. I'll let you know how mine are! :)

It's the citric acid in particular that's bad, apparently. Knocks you out of ketosis according to the video on the website. That's why we're not even allowed chewing gum or zero-calorie diet drinks, because of the citric acid in it.

Mapenzi

Ahnyuum said:
It's the citric acid in particular that's bad, apparently. Knocks you out of ketosis according to the video on the website. That's why we're not even allowed chewing gum or zero-calorie diet drinks, because of the citric acid in it.
so that's where I got the lemon thing from! haha x