• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Green Tea

oooh thanks for the tip off kazzy, im a new green tea-aholic and wanted to try some different flavours the other day but didnt for money reasons, no reason why not now!!xx

nothing tastes better than a freebie!!ive just requested some!!mmm thanks!xx

What benefits does green tea have when dieting I keep seeing it mentioned
Does it suppress the appetite
I tried it years ago and have to say thought it tasted awful but if it can control my hunger pangs I might consider it again

Anything is worth a try

Thanks , Sally

Theres meant to be something in it that helps with weightloss not sure if its suppressing appetite or something else

I've been drinking 5 cups a day and i can't say it's made any difference to my weightloss but has certaintly helped me avoid the various colds i've usually caught by now!

im struggling with the taste at minute but i shall keep persevering even half a mug is better than none at a time lol

I am about 99% sure that Green Tea is supposed to speed up your metabolism over time. Therefore helping with weight loss!!

Also the twinings lotus flower and orange green tea is yummy. Peppermint tea is good too, especially if like me you suffer with bloating after the evening meal. Tis a digestion aid.