Green Tea??

*angela*

Silver Member
Are all kinds of green tea syn free regardless of the flavour? Tried the vanilla one this morning and its quite sweet so just wanted to double check.

Thanks in advance :)

Yes, I believe so. I always used to drink the Twinings fruit teas, including vanilla flavours, and they were all free xx

Fab... thank you :)

I drink green tea and love it!! Only ever tried the plain green and the green tea with Jasmine though. Just wondered what the vanilla one is like, is it nice? I love a sweet coffee but never liked sugar in my normal tea so would be a bit concerned that it would be a bit sweet for me - never even thought about putting any sweetener in green tea. Wouldn't want to buy a whole box and then not be able to drink it! Is it very sweet?

I do find it quite sweet but I love anything vanilla as its one of my favourite flavours. Personally i would recommend it :) The brand i buy is Lord Nelson's which i find so hard to get a hold of, havent seen any vanilla flavours in the Twinings Green tea although they do have it in the Camomile xx

Thanks Angela, I shall give it a go if I can find it. Vanilla is one of my favourite flavours too and I'm always up for something new! :)

twinings do an amazing limited edition mango green tea that only comes out at xmas! I always stock up it is fab! I'd recommend you give that one a try! Free as well!! x

Also the Twinings box of mixed flavours, they are delish! I have tried most in the box and havent found one I dont like! Not had a vanilla one though!

Back