Green tea!

babycham

Hi everyone. I bought myself some de caff green tea after reading that it helps weight loss and leaves skin, hair and nails looking fab. My question is, if I drink a litre of green tea a day can I count that as one of my three litres of water? I hope someone can help as I find drinking water very difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooo i hope so, id like to know this too....!! Anyone??????

i dont really know tbh but yeah would like to as i know its really good for u, i drink about a litre of green tea too!! (the caffinated version tho but i may switch to decaff) i make my green tea in a protein shake cup which is approx 700mls and i get through 2 of them! and drink around 2 ltrs of water as well if i have time after all that time spent on the loo!

i dont really know tbh but yeah would like to as i know its really good for u, i drink about a litre of green tea too!! (the caffinated version tho but i may switch to decaff) i make my green tea in a protein shake cup which is approx 700mls and i get through 2 of them! and drink around 2 ltrs of water as well if i have time after all that time spent on the loo!

Hi simmy I was told caffeinated green tea defiantly DOESN'T count as water. I really hope the decaff does though it will be an extra bonus of feeling great. What are ur losses like with 2 litres of water?

hiya i have my 4th weigh in today!! (fingers crossed) but this time last week i had lost 13.5 llb in 3 weeks!!!

yes i will ask my consultant too

aaww thank you babycham this week has been hard though i have cheated loads :( i hope the scales are kind to me tonight!!

Both tea and coffee count towards water intake. It doesn't matter whether it's caff or decaf. Rule changed a couple of years ago.

Enjoy! :D

Just had another 500ml of green tea. Sooooooo glad I don't have to struggle to down water again yeeehaaa :)

Me too babycham oh the possibilities with all the flavoured green teas doesn't it make it so much easier!

Back