• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Green Tea..

Nell132

S: 12st1.1lb C: 11st9.1lb G: 9st6.3lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st6lb(3.55%)
Is actually my new best friend.. I absolutly love coffee but I'm sick of it without milk, only after 7 days!!!..

I've just bought myself some green tea from twinnings.. and its completly stopped my rumbling tummy, and sick feeling I've been on and off with all day..

Yey, day 8 and 100%...:D

:worthy: to Green Tea!!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
I have dug mine out too, I can't take tea without milk, so figured it was time to get back to Green tea! :) have mine with a tiny bit of sweetener, and lemon already in it. :) lovely!! Will phase out the sweetener this week :)

Nibbles

Silver Member
S: 12st13lb C: 9st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 3st3lb(24.86%)
I found a shop selling boxes of green & mint mix teabags, that is what helped me thru CD. Don't care much for green tea on its own.

Serena A

Can't think of a title
S: 14st12lb C: 8st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 6st0lb(40.38%)
I have dug mine out too, I can't take tea without milk, so figured it was time to get back to Green tea! :) have mine with a tiny bit of sweetener, and lemon already in it. :) lovely!! Will phase out the sweetener this week :)
Hiya

Just in case you didn't already know don't have the lemon when you start CD because it may stop you getting into/kick you out of ketosis.

xx

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
hmm.. off to look for the mint option then! lol didn't know that, the lemon is in the teabag already so will get more this week. ;) thanks!

lottymoo

Taking one day at a time.
S: 18st0lb C: 16st6lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st8lb(8.73%)
oh no!! Love Earl Grey! Oh well - thanks for letting me know. x

Champess

Skinny Soon ?!
S: 22st1lb C: 21st0lb G: 18st0lb Loss: 1st1lb(4.85%)
Another good one to try is Red Bush - Tetley do a nice one. It's a totally different flavour from Green Tea and if you forget it and it cools it's still nice to drink. I have a big mug on my desk at work most of the time - adds to the water intake too as it's not no caffine in it at all.